An'yst, Development - 12 months contract - Changi Business Park
- Allegis Global Solutions
- Singapore, Singapore
- 13 May 2023
- 12 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
As an Analyst, Development, you will be responsible to define the detail end to end solution in line with the architectural framework and drive the team to deliver the Implementation build. You will be responsible to validate the build delivery, managing the vendor deliverable, setting up the Development standards, Code Review, Performance fine-tuning and quality review them periodically to ensure that the Development/build delivery is following banks standards.
- Be responsible for every aspect of the user's experience & requirements; develop the user-friendly design elements and interactions, create prototype & work along with team to complete the Build for given requirement(s).
- Be effective in communicating design ideas and flows using storyboards, wireframes, user journeys, etc.
- Be proactive in experimenting by testing solutions at every available opportunity and ensure build integrity.
- Collaborate with other operational, product, technology teams to get the best possible outcome for the bank
- Build strong relationships with project team and facilitate discussions across tech development teams, product management teams and customer experience teams.
- Define and develop a robust engineering automation to maintain the code base for multiple parallel projects takes place at the same time.
- Conduct the code review on periodic basis to improve the quality of the Build and take actions to maintain the Tech excellence in the Build preparation process.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI design trends, patterns and best practices. Evaluate best practices across industries and continuously document improvement ideas. Observe innovative ideas across emerging media and consumer behavior in the financial sector.
- Good understanding of working in Agile projects in Scrum models
- Work with Scrum Master for delivery of user story based on priority.
- Knowledge of Agile Lifecycle Management tools, such as Jira / Confluence
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities including validation of test plans, test strategy documents, test cases and defect management
- Software skills: Triple 'A, WTX/Design Studio, GWPACK, Linux Shell scripting, SQL Developer and Control-M Job Scheduler.
- Having 4 to 7 years of relevant industry experience and specialized in "Wealth Suite" Implementation for Private / Wealth business domain.
- Strong foundational knowledge in Core Banking implementation for large scale volume and integration to multiple surround systems / external Third-Party Systems.
- A strong portfolio which showcases a range of tools and techniques, and case studies which demonstrates considerable ROI for a range of clients.
- An expert knowledge of TAP Core & WTX components design principles and techniques, especially in designing large-scale system designs & development on multiple platforms
- A strong knowledge in Actuate report development is an added advantage.
- Problem solving mindset, strong team spirit and complete commitment to work quality.
- Ability to advocate and defend the solution design for the challenging / complex business requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, as you will be involved in persuading and presenting to different levels of stakeholders.
- Nice-to-have, but not necessary: Understanding in investing instruments like Mutual Funds, Bonds, tocks and Equities, Investment-linked Insurances, Loans, Payments and Structured Products.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the software skills.
- Learn quickly the existing system and custom developed system by vendor.