Cash Service Manager, Group Transaction Banking - Implementation & Client Services
- OCBC Bank
- Singapore, Singapore
- 14 May 2023
- 13 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of top revenue customers to maintain strong relationship, provide premium servicing to retain and grow the portfolio with revenue targets.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions. Stakeholders include: Clients, Sales, Implementation, RMs, Product, Channels, IT, BBSCS, Account Services, Payment Ops.
- Provide advisory to customers on best practices for greater cash management effectiveness.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Drive initiatives to reduce cost to serve.
- Lead / contribute to Service Transformation Projects.
- Serve as escalation point for complex client issues.
- Be on active standby for urgent support required after office hour.
- Implement cash management solutions for top-tiered clients, identified through cross selling.
- Participate and support customer campaigns/events.
- Minimum 5 years in customer fronting experience with external customers in the areas of cash management and/or trade finance, and at least 8 years of working experience preferably in the banking industry.
- Conversant in internet security technologies, delivery channels (internet banking, API, H2H, SWIFT/Score) and cash & trade processing systems.
- Experience and/or knowledge in ERP packages (SAP, Oracle) is desirable.
- Keen customer focus with an eye for details.
- Thorough, detailed with excellent follow-through.
- Mature, diligent, outcomes-driven, self-starter, all-round team-player.
- Strong presentation and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple projects with conflicting priorities.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Chinese.
- Previous experience as Implementation Manager is useful.